Is Teenage love a dilemma nowadays? We have teenagers who get suicide, depressed and all with this love stuff. What is the reason teenagers ruined their age in this unworthy activity?
Is there any way to take u-turn. How to cope up with teenagers feelings as elders? What are ways to tell them what is the right path? When to make them brave enough, to face the reality of the cruel world. Some important questions we all are seeking to save our society.
Is love a bad thing? The answer is absolute “No”, but what you do with it is what makes it bad or good. To get out of this tsunami of sins, we must make our youth spiritually and mentally strong. We may bound them at home, but they might commit sin when we are not around. We must educate them.And must tell them what they are fantasizing.
As mentioned in Quran:
“O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is men and stones…” [Quran 66:6]
Ways to keep Check on Teenagers:
Here are some steps to follow:
• Befriend with your kids, they need your time and not money.
• Give them all gadgets but keep an eye on them.
• Tell them about your teenage life.
• Spend quality time with them.
• Ask them about their friends and likeness.
• Keep an eye on their social affairs.
• Educate them about religion, in fact, practice all morals.
• Try to have lunch and dinner with them. Teach them the basic etiquette’s of life.
• Attempt to listen to them and don’t get angry.
• Never fight with your spouse in front of them.
• Explain them the importance of marriage and the responsibilities come after it.
May ALLAH save us from the hellfire and lead us to the path of Jannah. (Ameen)