Simplicity is a key to successful and healthy life.
Simplicity doesn’t mean that you are poor, nor it depicts you are needy. We forget simplicity, especially in our weddings. The wedding is a start of a new phase of life, and it should be according to the teachings of Quranic and Sunnah. But nowadays it’s common to waste money on lavish weddings.
People invite many people on weddings and waste half of their investment on catering. So it’s better to spend this money on poor and on needy.
As its hadith (Muhammad ﷺ said):
“Will you not listen? Will you not listen? Will you not listen? Verily simplicity is a part of Imaan. Verily simplicity is a part of Imaan. Verily simplicity is a part of Imaan” (Abu Dawood).
The above quote will surely show how important simplicity is in life. The recent statistical survey shows the cheaper the wedding is and stronger it will remain. So spend less money getting married and more effort in healthy married life.
Pre-marriage Sins are getting common nowadays because of our rich wedding tradition.
Tips to make Weddings Simple:
There are some tips to make your wedding less costly and simpler:
• Just wrote down all the particulars you need.
• Cut down the desires from the list and just make it the list of requirements.
• Wedding cost must be paid by bride and groom. themselves so that they came to know how hard it to earn.
• Nikkah ceremony must perform as per Sunnah.
• Give the money to poor and let your new phase start with the bundle of warm wishes.
We should add integrity in all aspects of life, especially in wedding occasion. Spend wisely so you can pass the test in hereafter.
May ALLAH save us from wrong doings and lead us to the right path.