- Today, take a little time to read the Tafseer of “Surah-al-Qadr” to understand what actually happens this night! You will feel its “power and greatness” so much more!
- Chin up and get ready to make it your best yet! Do not let your ‘performance’ until now affect your last 10 days. The moment of forgiveness could be today or anytime in the coming days! It is not all lost!
- Do not wait for the 27th night to give it your “all” The entire tips for the Last 10 days should be your target! Would you want to miss Layla Qadr even “by chance”?
Do not fall into any innovations.
Follow the Sunnah! The Prophet (SAW) guided us simply:
“whoever stays up and prays on Layla-tul-Qadr out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven.”
- Choose a spot, whether in the masjid or in your home, where you can have peace and solitude. Keep your Quran, praying mat, and water at hand so that you are not distracted by constantly getting up for this or that! Tips for the Last 10 days
Ask for Forgiveness:
Memorize and keep asking the dua taught by. The Prophet(SAW) said
“O Allah, you are forgiving and you love forgiveness, so forgive me.”
Special Dua for Night of Qadar:
Prepare a short dualist! Remember it’s the night of Qadr, of Destiny! Consciously pick each and everything you crucially wish for in this Dunya, in your deen, family, and in your akhirah!
Don’t neglect your family:
Prophet (SAW) made it a point to wake up his all wives throughout these nights! And yes, your children are not too young to stay up some part of the night. If they can be allowed to play video games or watch TV, they can be inspired to be up for this precious night at least for some time!
- This is not the night to tweet pics or update statuses about how you are feeling and worshiping Allah! Let that be a secret between you and your Rabb!
- Take brief naps during the day, if possible. Keep your stomach light.
- If you find yourself feeling sleepy, vary your acts of worship. Alternate between Nawafil, heartfelt dua, reciting the Quran, etc!