According to Islamic rules and regulations, Way to Nikah is an agreement called as mutual contract which is also know as aqd, between woman and man. So, we all know that there is no strong connection between husband and wife without respect and love. Because these things connect them together for the whole life. As Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said in that Allah never look at individual body and presence but infact He only look at individual heart and their actions.
Allah says in Quran:
“…And among His signs is that He creates for you mates of your kind and causes love and tenderness between you, so you find peace in each other, Indeed in this is a message for people who reflect…” [Sura Rum 30:21]
It is common that husband and wife are attract towards each other because separately they feel incomplete. When Hazrat Adam (AS) was created, he was the richest man in every matter but he feel that something is incomplete which he could not find out neither resolved. He feel completed himself when Allah created Hazrat Hawwa (AS). It shows that man feels incomplete without woman.
Allah is the one who controls the hearts of every person. It is in the Quran that only person who have clean heart with no negative things in it will be accepted by Allah. So, Nikah is an agreement between two people.
The righteousness of the Nikah is man and woman accepts each other with their heart satisfaction. Hence, Nikah is an agreement between a man and woman to accept them as a husband and wife.
Things on way to Nikah:
Points to be noted for Way to Nikah are:
- To protect a fulfilled enjoyable environment for the man and woman which are husband and wife after the Nikah.
- Legally allowed to produce the children.
The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:
“No institution is liked by Allah more than the institution of marriage.”
“And marry those among you who are single and (also marry) the Salihun of your slaves (male) and maid-servants (i.e. female slaves).” [Sura An-Nur 24:30]
Holy Aid to Get Married (Way to Nikah):
- Surah Taha: It worn’s as tawidh. Do recite it on water and after reciting drink it.
- The Surah Ahzab : Recite it every day.
- Surat Mumtehna : Recite it 5 times every day.
- Yasin : Recite 11 times Ayat # 36 of this surah after Salat-ul-Tahajjud for 40 days.
- Recite the below Dua’ after giving sadqa called charity