Being a Successful Muslim Wife is in several ways related to being a good wife in other religions. Surely, it has its own requirements, just like any other religion. Yet, there are common fundamental methods and guidelines for being a Successful Muslim Wife in general. Follow them.
- Pray regularly
- Always ask Allah for forgiveness and blessings on your marriage.
- Understand and respect your husband’s rights
- Study authentic hadith and make sure that you understand your obligations as a wife as well as know your rights.
- Don’t expect the moon
- He needs to keep trying, you need to try it again, but neither of you is perfect. Sometimes expectations are inclined to frustrate everyone. However, if you both keep working on your marriage, you will always be covered, even when one of you comes up a little short.
By accepting him as he is, do you have such deep respect and thankfulness for him that you would never want him to change in any way for you?
If you are a housewife, don’t wear all time sleeping suits. Behave like a female, i.e. all the right and fancy dresses.
- Race to the door when he comes home as if you were waiting for him
- Greet in a proper manner like a smile, hug, and kiss him.
Stay with him during a hard time.
He will need his wife to listen to him, comfort him, and give him strength. Don’t be selfish.