Compromise is a simple word but to prove it is a hard rock to break. Compromise is one of the building blocks to build relations and in marriage it’s one of the things that make marriage strengthens marriage without compromise soon failed and ended up in divorce. Compromise doesn’t mean one is a slave, and other is master its means giving everyone equal opportunity to live their life with their choice if one is angry the other one should be calm.
Husband and wife are two wheels of a car, and they should be equal in level for a safe drive. Because when we are angry we just reveal all secrets of others, and it’s a sin so chose compromise over it.
As stated in Holy Quran:
They your wives are clothing (covering) for you and you too are clothing for them”. (2:187)
Compromise is the key to successful marriage. There are some suggestions to be calm and to have a better marriage:
• Never ask your husband too many questions when he arrived home.
• Always try to open the door with a smile.
• No needs to tell all problems on door wait till he relaxes.
• Either of you should not point out each other mistakes. We are humans; we bound to make mistakes.
• Spend some quality time together.
• Care for each other.
• Don’t assume anything by your own without asking about it.
• Spend time with your kids and show them how to cooperate with each other.
• Life partners mean soul mates! One must respect each other and give each other space.
• Forgiveness is also the key to compromise. If you forgive and forget others faults, it’s easier to compromise too.
• This compromising forgiving nature has a real impact on kids.
Husband and wife are teachers of future generations too. Choose your partners wisely and treat them carefully too. Because you will be answerable to ALLAH.
Seek refuge of forgiveness from ALLAH Almighty and start working for the betterment of your family life.
Many homes get destroyed by anger flames save your home and safe your family.
May ALLAH save us all and bless us with all his blessings (AMEEN).